Monday, June 29, 2009

And the journey ends soon....

*Phew!!

Finally all the europe, London, Scotland tours etc are finally over!!
It's been one heck of a tiring month!! But a good one, no doubt!

And I'll be graduating today!!! *jumps excitedly*
Jacqueline Lee, a pharmacy graduate and a soon to be pre-registered pharmacist! Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!
But seriously, I don't feel that I'm even qualified to be a pre-reg yet wth
3 and a half years of studying shit that's not really related to hospital scenarios except for one subject, Pharmaceutical Care....there's definitely a high chance I might kill someone...*sigh
Worst yet, everyone will EXPECT us pharmacy graduate to have known every single thing a pharmacist should know already.
HELLO?!!! We learn from experience!! Not from books entirely! Cause I feel it's pretty useless...plus I've forgotten 90% of what I've stuffed into my brain during exam period!

So anyway, will be packing my stuff tmr...*could feel the massive headache coming up* and flying back home on wed! Yayyyyy!
Can't wait to see family, friends, my girls and the career man soon! LOL
On another note, I'm missing Glasgow already...*sigh
I miss JBC, the place we stayed previously, A LOT A LOT!!
Happy crazy memories...and the familiarity...haihz...
I'll be missing u lots housematesey!!!!

Ok..gtg go get my grad robe soon...
The next time I update my blog, I would probably be typing in my lovely room back homeeee!! Weee!

4 kehpohchi:

stephers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephers said...

Congrats, BABE!!! You'll be a kick-ass Pharmacist. I know it!! *huGz*

Trisha said...

i'm commenting from home =p

*Jac* said...

OH OH ME TOO!! ME TOO!! HAHAH