Monday, July 13, 2009

Lalalalalala!



So there, finally, a picture of my newly curled hair...or rather, my newly notsocurlybutwavybutnotsowavyalso hair
Sigh. I've been getting a lot of comments that it isn't really curly as though it doesn't really makes a difference. =(
But I mmg didn't want it to be so curly. Or else, it'll be aunty-ish! So this is rather natural but erm, yeah kinda a little toooo natural. Oh well....watever.
At least I finally DID IT! even though nearly everyone protested! WAAHAHAH I'm proud of myself! ;P

Was even planning to colour my hair soon but looking at how uncurly it is, I think I better not la. Cause the lady was telling me that if I dye my hair, my curls will tone down a little. So ahem, if I colour it, my hair will probably transform to brown/red straight hair d wth.

...WHY SO MAFAN WAN?!!??!



Anyway, I've been eating non-stop, I'm even scaring myself. Have to tone down. Tone down woman! Tone down!
And since coming back from the UK, my wallet has been constantly empty. I feel so pooooor. Mummy, where's my allowance? =(

Have only been into a mall ONCE since I came back. ZOMG. So not impressed with the heels here. I miss Glasgowwww!! Give me back my Jane Normannnn! I want my New Look & Barratts backkkk!! Sobs. And I want the Jane Norman dresses on sales NOW! Someone help me to buy PLEASEEE!! I feel so helpless =( Those websites are so sinful, I need to delete them from my favourites soon man wthwthwth

Other than that, aku kena belajar cakap bahasa melayu sebab aku ada temu bual dengan orang-orang kerajaan hari rabu ni. Babi betul la. Aku belum lagi belajar tentang isu-isu semasa negara. Nak pegi tandas pun takde masa, apatah lagi nak baca surat khabar. Bodohnya....
Tapi takut jugak. Nanti kena bom daripada mereka, habis aku.

Ohoh! Dan *surprise surprise!* wo kai shi du hua yi!
Too bad la if u don't understand. Hmph.



6 kehpohchi:

kappax2 said...

wow...tat's fast...u are called for interview already? when did u apply for it?
Good luck k!

And your curl..kinda agree that it is a tad 'too natural'...LOL...

stephers said...

Whoah!

1. Nice new template.
2. Love the century gothic font (one of my faves!).
3. Sorry for being one of those ppl who told you that your hair looks normal although you permed it (wtf).
4. Congrats on getting an interview so quickly.
5. Eh, your BM ok wat.
6. Isu semasa = nonsense.
7. I know this is of not much help. Haha.

*Jac* said...

KK: Yeah..damn fast...i got a shock myself lol

steph: haha i was so frustrated when i had to change it ok! Had to go search a new one then add this and dat all over again! urgh

btw, nearly EVERYONE i see said the same thing about my hair *sigh So u're not "one of those ppl"
u're just..."everyone" lol
Every single day, my hair gets straighter and straighter...wthwthwth! =(

Unknown said...

jac! i had the same prob initially when i curled my hair so i went back to the same shop n asked them to do it for me again..

i guess it's more worth it if u ask for smaller curls cos eventually it'll tone down so perhaps bear being a bit aunty in the beginning lol..it'll pay off in the end!

n erm i think diff curling products make a difference too...try mousse instead of gel - i learn from mei wen one lol...

i know how frustrating it can be cos i had the same prob b4 so hope this helps! no matter wut u look great gal...happy hols b4 we haf to berkhidmat untuk negara =P

*Jac* said...

thanks shian! I'm going back to da salon soon and probably get it done again =/
and i bought from her a sculpting lotion. It's neither gel nor mousse haha

sigh...super frustrating alright!
=( Thanks for the info anyway!

Anonymous said...

-comelnya gambar...

-takpelah belajar pelan2 and gud luck