Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weee! I'm still here! ;P

HAHAHAHA Sorry la...I know I haven't been blogging lately..don't rush me!
Not my fault!
First, ct was here, then afterthat, mummy and aunt came to visit me.
Then they "pao" my computer to watch moonlight resonance, so I can't even go online for a week! Wth
Dahlah I got nothing better else to do, I have to teman them watch the show for the second time! From episode 1 to 40 ok!
I can practically rmb each scene and all their expressions -_-"

Oh and I realised, I came to UK not only to learn how to be a pharmacist, I also learned how to be a good housewife. Mmhmm!
I learned how to cook, changed by hobby from shopping for clothes to shopping for groceries, changed my fav shop from H&M etc to Sainsbury supermarket, and start watching chinese series and get addicted to it. Wth right?

Ahh..and I've FINALLY uploaded ALL the pics from my Europe trip in facebooK!!! Weee!! Took me ages!! Gosh...
I didn't have time to edit the pics also. Don't care la! Got few thousands pics, edit until siow!

Hmm...and another random thought. I realised that I've been buying lots of cutesy things for my room and lots of ahem..other stuff. How the hell am I suppose to bring it back to m'sia????!
And it's only my fourth month here. Shit.

Autumn is nearing d...err..or I think it's already autumn. Haha! Some of the trees are turning yellowish, orangy-ish and redish..but most of the trees are still , GREEN! so how the hell do I know whether is it autumn la?! Tak macam autumn pun....
The weather here is really weird.
It's cold as though it's already winter, some of the trees are turning colour like autumn but some are still green and today it's sunny like summer.
???Wth?

I miss malaysia's weather at times, even though the sun can be damn freaking hot and ppl will be having BOs and pity ppl like me with the wrong height.
Come to think of it, I really miss just about everything in m'sia. The food, the comfort of home, my CAR!! And most of all, my family, ct and friends *sobs*

To my girls back home, don't worry =) You girls will eventually work out the problem together and damn it la...I MISS YOU GIRLS!!!!

Now I feel like going homeee!!

I miss too many ppl back home!!

5 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

Wah-lau...you swear too much, kiddo! ;P

*Jac* said...

I do??
haha
I don't consider those swearing?

chinteik said...

u two same la... 1 wtf 1 wth... knn betul...

stephers said...

Wtf? Wth? Hahahahahah.

*Jac* said...

LOL