Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's finally here

Finally, tomorrow's THE day.
THE day that I've been looking forward to since godknowshowlong, and yet,
it's also THE day I've been dreading.

5th May - First day of the FINAL finals

22nd May - OMG!! Need I say?!!

Cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait!


ps: Swine flu go away!! Go away!! I wanna travel in peace!!
pps: Why 18 days seemed so long wan? =(
ppps: I wanna go for tea and have cakes and hot choc. Dammit.
pppps: Mummy, daddy, ahbu, big ko-ko, 2nd ko-ko, stupid bro, ryan, charmaine, so, and my girls..... ME MISSY U GUYS LOADS!!!!
ppppps: May the following 18 days sail through really really fast and smoothly...*prays*

2 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

it will my dear it will... just go thru it with an open heart then it will sail really really fast. mmhmm. then u can come home adi!

neemeng said...

i feel for ur bro. out of no way kena shoot. Lol. x