Saturday, May 9, 2009

The short-lived "summer" days

Remember my posts on sunny happy Glasgow?
Well, it's NO longer sunny happy here. Instead, it's all WET and GLOOMY!!! *argh!*
And it doesn't help that the stupid weather is making me 10000X sleepier and I can't concentrate for nuts!

Oh well, need a happy post to cheer me up =(


Seeee....it was so nice and bright and sunny and GREENNNN



All the kwai lous came out for picnics, bathe under the kononnya hot "sun" as though they never seen sun before.
Totally opposite from us when we came out and played snow sliding, making snowman etc during winter. Wth.






Oh well, might as well just join in the fun! ;P

drycurrymee.bananacake.bedsheet.sun.chillywind.laughter.greenness.
=)


J5!! Our beloved HOME!!
Gonna miss it so much T.T
Don't wanna think. Don't wanna think.





James Blyth Court, where 100+ (can't rmb the exact num) of muh batchmates somehow managed to squeeze in =.=



Ahhh! Let me see the sun againnn!



Taken by Chia Hong who stays below us from his window






And lastly, my gorgeous awesomeness housematesey!





LOLOLOL
We were running down the hill and I almost pokai and rolled down with the tupperwares and bottles. How glamorous.



=)

2 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

i miss glasgow =(

those were 1 of the better days in life. i also miss touring europe... =(

wish i could do it again.

anyway u are coming home! and u wont miss glasgow anymore! <3

*Jac* said...

*huggie*
We'll do it again soon! Mmmhmm!

And yes, I'll miss glasgow a lot when i leave =( I can foresee it...