Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Porky fiesta!

Ct has been going on and on about this restaurant called Euro Deli which serves lots of pork and sausages etc. He went there for dinner once and he said he wants to go there again cause their sausages were like "DA BOMB" la.

Initially, I wasn't really interested until one fine day, he brought me to a surprise dinner. (Konon la surprise) But actually, he is the one who wanted to eat there!

But I got to agree...the food was really good! And the sausages were "DA BOMB!"



Due to us noob bloggers, we somehow "forgotten" to take pics of the food we ordered. *sweats*


But I did took pics of the frozen meat they were selling! (FYI, they also sell Euro Deli products in supermarket)



Hmm...yeah...I know. It doesn't really look very yummy here, esp when it's so big...and round....and long....and has a funny colour. LOL



What is this? A neck rest?



Mmmm...Yummy yummy! So tempting!

While I was taking pics of all the frozen food, one of the waitress there got so excited, she took out a huge ass turkey from inside and asked me to take a pic of it! Haha!


The turkey in a tight fitting purple dress

2 kehpohchi:

Stephers said...

Whoah! That's really a big-ass turkey! Hahaha...Did you try the Hungarian sausage? That is absolutely yummylicious! *drooling*

*Jac* said...

No...is that the sausage ct ate??
The one with cheese inside?? That was good........*slurps*
I cant differentiate the sausages there! Haha!