Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hard Rock rocks my socks off!

Yes indeed...

It was nearly 10pm when ct called me up, asking whether I wanted to join him and his sis to Hard Rock Cafe to listen to their live band. Apparently ct's sis, Steph, was saying that their band called Siluet, was really really good! They play mainly new songs and they basically just ROCK!!

Luckily we manage to reach in time as the band starts playing at 11pm.



OMG!! They seriously ROCK man!!
Love the female singer! (She's so cool!)
Love the band leader! (He CAN sing....! He can scream too! Lol)
Love the atmosphere!
Love the energy!

We even got "premier" seats right in front of the band! Haha!



Ct, me and Steph

The pink/purple hair guy is one of the friendly crazy waiter there. And the guy next to him is some random Turkish guy who sat beside Steph. (He even bought her a drink! *kow tow*)



OMG...this picture.....LOL
Our "shock" faces became "Ha ha I'm shocked" cause we were posing like this for 10 seconds and the pink/purple guy was infront laughing at us! Cannot tahan la!
Ct pulak macam kena tumbuk

Oh ya...and I even learned sth new from this outing.
Hard Rock is filled with prostitutes!! Seriously man....
Tall, short, fat, thin, old, young, ugly, pretty....semua pun ada!
And all the kwai lous go "fishing" there.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Anyway, it was time to go home, and while we were waiting for the jockey to bring us our car, we saw this.....
A Ferrari

Apparently it's some rare ferrari or sth, I'm not sure, but practically EVERYONE who walked past the car WILL take a pic with it!
No joke man!
And we were one of them ;P

4 kehpohchi:

Stephers said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Next time I find another good live band we shall go again! :)

*Jac* said...

Yes pls! LOL

Anonymous said...

hey is the car pink!!!!!!??

*Jac* said...

No la! It's red! Ferrari ma
It looks like pink meh?
LOL
I doubt the owner would ever want to spray his ferrari PINK!