Sunday, November 23, 2008

Internetku yang tersayang~

Since last week, my sickening lappie kept on PMS-ing on me. Damn irritating wei.
Webcam also hang, play game also hang, surf the web also hang. Babi.
Then lines started appearing on my screen, and I was like shit...something is VERY wrong.
I managed to ignore it for a while but soon after..............I can't even on my damn lappie. ARGHH!!!! I got research project draft to hand up wei!!! And I havent even finish doing it!!

*strangles self*

I only see blueeee vertical linessss....then colourful liness...then more liness....thick lines...then thin lines...
*stares*

*stares longer*

*nothing happens*

Sigh...My com KO d *sobs*

Have to call DELL d, no choice. I was dreading to call in the beginning cause didn't wanna go through all the mafan-ness =.=

Lucky for me, I bought the International Warranty. So everything went perfectly well =) And it wasn't all that mafan cause they were very efficient!

They sent someone over to change my graphic card and omg their service was damn good lor!!
The nice indian sounding Dell guy even called me to check if the engineer came to fix my lappie d not!

Dell rawks!!**

**Applies to customer services only. LOL

p/s: Check out the Failblog under my blogs list. Freaking farny wei!! HAHA

0 kehpohchi: