Monday, November 10, 2008

Unbelievable...

People used to tell me, "the wind will blow you away"
But I was like yeah right....Don't understand why do they even have that phrase when it's not even relevant.
*sigh...
Today, Glasgow had surprised me again.
I WAS blown away by the wind. Seriously!
The wind was blowing so violently and there was one point when I nearly fell down ok!! Babi...
HATE HATE HATE
Plus they made my hair all tangled up!!
HATE HATE HATE

I can't imagine how winter would be like.
But I would love to see a white christmas!! =))

2 kehpohchi:

Anonymous said...

yah imagine what's gonna happen to ur umbrella.. and i HATEHATE when my hair gets blown around and sticks to my lipgloss lor!!! *mumble mumble

*Jac* said...

My fren lagi keng...
Broke 2 umbrellas in 5 mins...
Who can beat that wei?

And now even worst, have to wear gloves when we go out...then wanna arrange my hair properly after da wind blows oso kenot...
then look like siao lang liddat...
sighh
and i tot of keeping my hair even longer
*sobs