Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jakunified

OMG IT WAS SNOWING LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was totally unexpected! I thought it would only snow in jan/feb when it's way colder than now
But at 1 sth in the morning, ppl started ringing our doorbells asking us to go out and see snow!!
LOLOL

Damn jakun I tell u
We were super hyper excited I just put on my jacket and went out!
Didn't even manage to grab the most important thing. My camera. =.=

The others lagi teruk. Didnt manage to change to long pants, so they were wearing shorts out in the freezing cold weather HAha
And jia even worst, wore one of her pumps on one side and slipper on the other *sweats* Haha!
Told u we were too excited about it.

It didn't snowed very heavily. But it was still beautiful =)
I've seen snow. But I haven't seen it snow-ING. See the diff.
So I was totally awed by it. *ahhh...
Too bad my camera wasnt there to capture the moment =(
So I have to go curi other ppl's pics in order to show others that I indeed saw snow...wth

Hopefully it snows more soon =)
I wanna enjoy a white christmas in glasgow!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! *skips around*

p/s: My aunt just webcam-ed with me for the first time and she was totally amazed by the technology. She was putting her face so close to da monitor I was seeing her forehead the whole time Haha! That's my cute lil aunt!

0 kehpohchi: