Monday, December 22, 2008

Anberlinrocksbigtime

Yay! The only paper that we're suppose to sit this sem is finally over!!
=))))
It's the H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S now! Weee!
Ever since that day, I've been super duper busy with stuffs...
Lab, go out, lab, go out, lab, go out
Didn't even have time to just sit down, chill, hug chao chao pillow, and just...stone...

And today's IPL session was like the worst ever!! Omg...
I had like less than 3 hrs of sleep cause we went Karbon the night before (It was amazing even though it was just the 3 of us!!)
So today I was dozing off literally...I couldn't even keep my eyes open...
I had to go to the toilet and stayed inside for a while so I could close my eyes for a bit...=.=

Anyway, this is a late post heh heh
Takde masa mau blog pun.
Got time also take my beauty sleep larrr

Oh wells, more than a month ago, we went to Anberlin's concert!!
They're actually a US band and they're not main stream. So initially, I didn't know who the hell are they but yen kept bugging me to listen to their songs, so I was like, OK la OK la!!! LOL ;P
Surprisingly their songs were really good!!! And not only one or two songs!
Pegi download!!



Sold out ok....




This is the first opening act band, Data Select Party.
Ok ok nia.




Kaki live bands/gigs/concerts =) What's next guys?!




The second opening act, Furthest Drive Home.
This is the main singer. Tak leng chai pun...abit na na sumore. Aih...but their songs were really good! Ada future....






OMGOMGOMG The drummer damn yeng!!!!!! (This pic sucks la...I zoomed a lot, so it's blurry)
But he was damn good!!




Ada body lagi! *faints*




ANBERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
They rocked the crowd like crazy!!!!




But they were all quite old d. A band of uncles who rocked...HAHA




OMGOMGOMG He was going to crowd surf!! Stupid bodyguard prevented him...zzzz

I WANNA GO GIGS AGAIN!!!!

We missed quite a lot of awesome concerts due to exams or clashing dates =(
Coldplay was one of it =(
And I heard it was damn awesome =(((((

0 kehpohchi: