Monday, December 22, 2008

FAILED

Inilah eggie tart yang ku buat...tapi fail teruk teruk *sobs*



The stupid recipe sucks...serious! Not me!! Really!! Or so I think....
First, the custard amount was wayyy too much for the base. Nevermind.
Then, put in the oven for supposedly 15-20 mins.
I checked it after 10 mins and it was BLACK d!! BABI....







Ok I know this looks damn gross la ok...
But I wanna show u guys how thick the base was. Haha
I was planning to make the base thin with thick custard. Manatau the base and the custard were equally thick =.=
Sighh...
Oh well, it was still edible with eggie tart taste...So it's not all that bad I guess Haha!

I wanna go Manchester for more eggie tarts!!!!!

3 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

doesnt look as bad as u mentioned wat... i m not grossed by it, so its still ok. when u come back u better make for me. mmhmm! i help u! sure jadi wan.

Unknown said...

eh not tat bad wat
izzit the 1st time u making ?
nvm dun worry... still got room for improvement !
i miss malaysian egg tarts !!! frm dimsum shop esp..

*Jac* said...

ct: u better help me! In fact, i tell u wat to do, then u do la..weeee!

karen: yeah it's my first time...haha
need to do again to rectify all those probs..lol
yesyes!! I miss them too!
I esp miss portuguese tart! LOL