Sunday, May 4, 2008

D'lish-icious~

I think most of u already know the ohsofamous Delicious
There...the one which sells todiefor chocolate brownies one! Who can ever forget that brownies??!

Anyway, D'lish is the little brother of Delicious.
They only sell pre-packed/fast food and hence, their motto, D'lish, For the Impatient Gourmet.
Nice...


There was once I went into D'lish in Mid Valley to just have a look and OMG, their cupcakes were so Pretty~!!
Well, not as pretty as the Cuppacakes, but they still made my mouth watered! ;P







*Slurps!* Yummilicious looking cupcakes!

And for those who didn't know, everything is 50% off after 9pm!!!
That's HALF the price wei!!
If ur total bill is RM50, u only need to pay RM25!!

Anyway, ct and I waited till 9pm and heck, by then, I was so hungry I could feel the gastric acid digesting my stomach wall!
And when I'm hungry, how could I ever resist a Carbonara when I see one?! That just doesnt make sense! LOL




Oh yeah...it was good....Good I tell u....
When I say a Carbonara tastes good...It tastes good alright.
That's because everywhere I go, I'll order Carbonara if they have one in their menu...LOL



Ct's Roast Peking Duck with Hoisin Sauce Wrap - Erm, not really my kind of taste.



Quiche Lorraine with Beef Bacon pie - So-so nia. Not really my kind of pie either.
And for dessert,


Rocky Road Bar! - It's like a chocolate brownie but with marshmallow on top!
It's nice! ....But not orgasmic....Haha!

We wanted to order a cupcake too. It's the main reason why we went to D'lish anyway!
But after eating all of these, our stomach couldn't fit another cupcake anymore =(
Saddening!!

I know it seemed like we didn't ate much.
We thought so too, but I guess the pie and the Peking Duck were pretty filling...=/


We'll be back for the cupcakes!!



5 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

... why u put my stupid pics on a public blog.... >_>

chinteik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Jac* said...

Haha! Nice ma! ;P
*muaH!*

~Christine~Leng said...

I wanna go for their cupcakes too :)
half price after 9?? sweet...
thanks for the info ya! ^^

*Jac* said...

Haha Yeah!
But don't know whether it's yummy or not. Hopefully it is!