Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The torture, the fun, the surprise, the delights! Love Love!!

07/07/08

Yay!! It's 7/7 again! MY day!! weEE!!
To those who have came to my birthday party last year, I bet u would have felt that the party wasn't that long ago!
But heck, a year had past!! Time flies!!
Before I realised it, I'll be back in M'sia, working like a pig for the idiotic government...

Anyway, since all of us have full day classes on my birthday, a Mon, the girls decided to celebrate my birthday the day before by bringing me to dinner. (yippee!)

So I get dressed up, pan leng leng, and was ready to camwhore, I mean to go dinner.

But surprise surprise, those mean ppl wanted to make things more "interesting"....



I got blindfolded....-_-"


And they nicely camwhore while I don't even know I was actually camwhoring...Cis
Dahlah the eye cover was ruining my make up...LOL




Oh and did I mention they were having a blast tarik-ing me here and there? And I thought that it was MY day!

They even tricked me into touching this naked man statue! And yes, I did molested the poor statue...-_-"

And that wasn't the only mean stuff they did to me!




They made me think I was actually going into the restaurant!! ISHK!!

But I was smart enough to know it was a telephone booth......after that.....WAHAHAHA




My stressful journey to the restaurant LOL - nearly pok kai a few times somemore

Ahhh....after what seems like an eternity, we FINALLY reached Tiger Tiger, which was actually pretty near from our place! -_-"



The restaurant has a really nice ambience..I love it!

The deco, lightings etc...it was all very nice. Except that the waitress there was damn blur la.






FOOD!!!
Prawn




Duck and pancakes- this was nice..the hoisin sauce banyak de sedap!!


chicken breast & mushrooms etc - not THAT nice


Salmon & salad




spicy chicken fajitas - NICE!! i'm so going back to order this!





Steak




Cheesecake




Lemon tart




Fried banana, maple syrup and ice cream



Overall, the food was pretty good! Except for a few which was okok only. But definitely worth the price! Since we had 50% off from the total bill! WAHAHAHAH


After makaning, we went to "visit" the toilet, and when I was done, I went back to our table, and......


"Happy birthday to you!...."

OMG!


Thanks guys!!

I was so happy! As u can see, I was smiling till my cheekbones couldn't go any higher, and my eyes couldn't go any smaller...=)))







making my birthday wish...=)




cutting the cake with the uber big knife






That's my candleman. Ain't he cute? =)









sampat chia hong dancing


WAHAHAH!




My pressie - M&S shawl

According to them, the shawl is soo..JAC..LOL



Sashimi while chilling and chatting...

And the best part of all,

Easter lilies from GOH CHIN TEIK back home!!
OMG...totally unexpected!!

Especially when he's not a flower-person at all! But thanks a lot bu!!!

I LOVE IT!!

And a special big thanks to Voon Jia and Jason who had went through a lot of trouble finding the "right" flower! LOL

Guess u both hate lilies now...HAHAHA

My beautiful easter lilies!! *hearts* =)))))

And thanks to the guys who had came at 12am to sing me my birthday song, or rather, songS! Haha!

Weee!! I had a great birthday!! Thanks to each an every one of u...=)))

4 kehpohchi:

Stephers said...

Yay! Glad you had a fantastic bday, Jac!!

With frens like that, who needs enemies (making you molest statues and tricking you into going into a phone booth)?? Kekekek. :P

Oh, you should hear about the other 'troubles' CT went through back home for your bday. Hahaha.

*Jac* said...

hahahah! yeah I heard!!
Looks like my bday caused lots of trouble for a lot of ppl this year...OOppsssieee ;P

Stephers said...

Don't worry abt it. there usually is loads of drama when it comes to surprise parties!! mine involved a lot of sesat jalan and violent threats! haahaha.

*Jac* said...

woah..that's even worst...
but twice the fun!! LOL