Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHY SO MALANG WAN?!!!!!

After the horrible, stupid, *argghhh!* giler babi FMT 1 paper, I decided to give myself a shopping therapy after being abstinent from it for such a long time...
Okla..it's not THAT long..but still...;P

I wanted to watch Batman too since I heard a LOT about the famous Joker by leng chai Heath Ledger, but shopping looks more tempting...HAHA
Plus, I need to buy some necessities too! Really!

Then when I came back from my super satisfied shopping spree, I saw a note on our flat door, asking me to take my parcel from Hooi Ping who's living opposite us.
Initially, I thought the parcel mentioned was from my mum...BUT when I saw the parcel, the box was not only small, but it's written there, "ASOS, The Online Fashion Store"
Like HUH?!

Online fashion store? I haven't even got my credit card! How to shop online?!
Ok nvm...maybe it's a pressie!! WEEE!!
So I excitedly tore, I mean opened the box, and the first time I saw was..."Nine West" box.
WAHHH!!
APA NI?!
*excited*

*Opens box*
Wah! Such a nice sandal!

Eh...got so many box somemore wan?
*Keeps on opening*

Wah! The pumps SO NICEEE!!!!
Eh...why another same pumps but diff colour?
Eh..not same size also?
Eh...what's this? more bajus?
HUH????

OMG...
I quickly went to check my rbs account...
......*kan chiong*
Eh? Ok what...Still normal...no abnormal transactions...
Hmmm....

A box of branded goods, no cash spent, under my name....
Soo....I can keep it?? *weeee!* haha

But....macam tak kena also...
How did ASOS get my name and add?
I've never been to that website before also.
And no, I did not sampatly went online shopping in my sleep, as was suggested by Liping. ;P

After discussing it with Liping, since she damn pro online shopping wan...*haha, we came to a conclusion that yeah, either my debit or credit card was hacked *wails!* ='(
WHYYY???!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!

Stress I tell u...stress! ARGHHHHH!!!

7 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

"I did not sampatly went online shopping in my sleep"

OMG, this line just kills me! ROTFL!!

*Jac* said...

LOL

weithian said...

sorrryyy! for all the troubles :)

*Jac* said...

ahahha dun worry bout it..
it's not ur fault!
it's either da stupid VO or the postman! haha

Sorry i made all the stuffs so messy haha
didnt bother to put it back in nicely again ;P

curiositykills said...

huh? so means ?? what was the ending? tell tell i wanna know! :))) btw, just found out ur blog! :)) yay! will linked it to mine k? ;)

*Jac* said...

haha da ending is written in the post after this one.

The parcel was actually for Lee HUI Shing instead of Lee EI Shing -_-"

Kwai lous cant differentiate chinese names...And partly, I don't really blame them haha
But part of me oso damn geram lor!

curiositykills said...

opss..oh yeah. before i came here to check on your reply i read the post after this already. shessh. malunya me. read half and didnt read half. ehee
sorry.
aihh...early xmas? :) ekekekek
good experience thou :) it helped to spice your ur life!! *grin*

neways happy fmt-ing! :)