Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cravings

Inspired by Hui Yen's peanut butter cookies, I die die..............CHOI CHOI! I mean I how also wanna make my own cookies!!

But I didn't have crunchy peanut butter at home and every night since then, I was craving for peanut butter like crazy...It was mad, man....
And when I finally decided to go Aldi to buy it the very next day NO MATTER WHAT, I came across the massive news about the US manufactured peanut butter contaminated with Salmonella.
....Babi betul.
Even Famous Amos was affected! Wth?

But that didn't break my determination! Hmph!
I want peanut butter and I WILL get my peanut butter!




WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Peanut butter cookieeeesss!! MAM MAM MAM MAM MAM!
Tho it flopped a lil in the beginning, but it still turned out nice =)
And no, I'm not gonna tell u why it flopped cause u'll just roll your eyes at my stupidity...

0 kehpohchi: