Monday, January 12, 2009

Notverylongfromnow

Time flies. Seriously.
It has been 6 months here in Glasgow and I'm already halfway through.
Another 6 months till I graduate, another 6 months till I pack and return to the place I miss a lot lot, HOME.
Another 6 months till I see you again, another 6 months till I finally get to do all the things that once felt so boring and dull, but finally cherishing it.
Another 6 months till my wonderful once in a lifetime experience comes to an end, another 6 months till I get to burn all my books. (YAY!!!)

Everyone has been talking about their new year resolutions and reflecting back on 2008. Come to think of it, I didn't even reflect back nor did I have any new year resolutions cause I don't believe in making them in the first place!

But it's true that there has been many ups and downs back in 2008, which is usual. I just hope that 2009 will bring more good memories and joy to all my loved ones and myself =)


(missing Cheryl in the pic ;P)

Life will never be the same without u guys in my life! I missshhhhh YOUU!!! I will be home soon!! I promise!

p/s: Cheryl: Damn mengada la u! Get to go home meet everyone and be in time for the reunion thing sumore! Ishk..Make sure u come back berholiday when I'm back home! We still need to plan our long-delayed trip!

0 kehpohchi: