Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong hei fatt choy ppl!!

It's another big occasion.
It's another big occasion that I'm celebrating away from home.
It's another big occasion that I'm celebrating away from home and me no likey.

It's the first time that I'm NOT celebrating cny with my family, NOT receiving ang paos, NOT going out shopping for red clothes with a hope of changing my wardrobe for the new year (yeah, right), NOT getting to munch on cny cookies every 3 hrs, NOT being able go house hopping with my friends (I miss u guys!!), NOT being able to irritate my friends to teach me how to play mahjong again cause I've forgotten everything, NOT being able to chor di and test my luck for the new year, NOT being able to ugut my bros so they'll give me bigger ang paos this year, and most of all, just NOT being able to be there with all my loved ones and enjoying the cny moments with them.

Depressing isnt it?

But on a lighter note, my batchmates and I are having a humongous CNY open house!!
All 117 of us! or was it 118? 114? Ah whateva.
The best part is that we're inviting the home students as well as some lecturers!
We're so gonna surprise them with the amount and variety of food man...
Hopefully things will go well on that day. I'm just not looking forward to the crowded-ness of roughly 150 ppl in our small puny houses. Seriously. Better to not think of it.

May everyone back home have a blast on CNY!!
And those not in m'sia, oh well, go Chinatown and celebrate or sth!

GONG XI FA CAI!!

3 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! You'll be home before you know it lah...:D

huiyin said...

hehe Gong Hei Fatt Choy!
im sure ur parents will keep your ang pows for u =))
not getting to munch cookies every three hours?LOL during cny i will be munching every single hour pfft.
hugs

*Jac* said...

steph: Yes! Now why I wish time will pass a lil bit faster! Haha! Enjoy ur cny!! *hugZ*

huiyin: The cravings sucks right... lol I need....cookies.....
Before going back home, we must berdiet d...seriously man...LOL