Friday, January 30, 2009

.Food. Camera. Cheongsam.

GONG XI GONG XI!

Even though I'm in a foreign country whose ppl have not heard of CHINESE NEW YEAR, that doesn't mean that we don't celebrate it, ......MALAYSIAN STYLE!! =D

We had a BIG...I mean BIG open house during CNY and it's our first and hopefully last CNY away from home!!



Took me a while to finally decide to wear that cheongsam. Sick. I thought I was the only one who's gonna wear a long formal cheongsam AT HOME. Lucky not.

I have to give credit to my mum anyway, she made that cheongsam for me before I came to Glasgow =)

In fact, I think I forced her to sew me one.. HAHA Dahlah she malas wanna do for me, then in the end she did it at the very last minute. Have to burn midnight oil and all. So if I don't wear it, she's so gonna strangle me when I'm home. Yes, she will.



OMG The FOOD.
Ohhh Myy Goddd....THE FOOOOODDD!!!
*saliva dripping*
Seriously man, we're such awesome bunch of cooks!!
(Thanks guys, for all the effort put in to make this a success!) =)


The deco were very pretty too!
Everywhere we go, it's ALL RED!
But the place was really packed la, no doubt.
Imagine squeezing around 180 ppl in 6 TINY halls. REALLY TINY halls.


Everyone enjoyed themselves =) And so did the home students!
They were so curious as to how we actually celebrate our new year and all. Not to mention having a party without alcohol. It must have been their first.

Ahh...then it was time for the clean-up.
Sien.

.....Yew Jinn started playing Lady Gaga's songs....
.....Everyone was moving to the beat....
Then somehow or another, we started dancing on the "dancefloor"!
Off the lights, close the doors, BLAST!!!
Everyone was goin gaga over Lady Gaga!! (Her songs rock big time man...)

HE HE HE

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Here's a sneak peak into what we crazy ppl were doing....with a special appearance of 2 unexpected guests. ;P



MUAHAHAHAH! Weee!!
Hyperness!


Still bo kam wan....


.Yew Jinn and his "high fashion" poses.
GG time!



After zillion pictures,



=D

Ahhh...it was a great night! FUN!!



0 kehpohchi: