Sunday, June 8, 2008

Farewell dinner

Seriously, I got this habit of blogging like 4-5 days after the actual event. Wth.

Anyway, last wed, the girls brought me to my last dinner with them.
We were planning to go to this restaurant Ting suggested in Bangsar, but mo la la rained SUPER HEAVILY!! Not to mention that night was the "All M'sian gathering party at petrol station nationwide" night. Shessh...

So guess what? Surprise surprise, we got caught in a super MASSIVE jam of DOOM again!!
I tell u ar...damn mengada lo.
Why do I have to get stuck in every possible jam everytime I get out of Subang?!
Oh...that's because I'm living in KUALA LUMPUR! ARGHH!!

Okok back to my topic.
Erm....oh ya...So we couldn't go Bangsar cause it'll take us like 3 freaking hours to reach there since tortoise also faster than our car.

In the end, we decided to dine in 1U.
After lots of aiya-eat-where-ar? we decided to eat at my fav Italian restaurant, Dave's Pizza and Pasta!
WEEE!!!
PASTA!! PASTA!!
Yummmmmm...........
Oh carbonara..........



See! We ordered carbonara! ;P

And we even ordered my fav pizza with ham & mayonnaise! Omg..so sinful yet so satisfying! *saliva dripping just thinking bout it*


After the fulfilling dinner, we went searching for desserts.
Delicious was our first choice, but too bad, they were about to close =(
The other dessert place I could think of is Alexis (again)
So Alexis it is.


Haha! The last time I came with Yenli, Voonjia and Suvyen, we did this pose too.
I just couldn't help but to do it again. ;P
Super *heart* the place =))


We took tons of silly pics and while we were warming up, Manda told me to close my eye.
I thought she wanted to do some stupid pose. So I did la.
But when I opened my eyes, OMG!!
There's a scrapbook in front of me!! With my face on an aeroplane flying to Glasgow in a world map! HAHA!



Yup...that was my first reaction. I guess Ting was too excited that she couldn't take the picture with steady hands. HAHA



My mini scrapbook/photo album from the girls! Thanks a bunch!! Love u girls!




Can u see? That's my face on that cute aeroplane flying from Subang to Glasgow. HAHA! SO CUTE!!
Kim did this adorable front cover. How creative!



This is specially for Ting. Although Mag said u takde bakat in drawing urat daun then banned u from drawing, but it's ok! I appreciate it! But I can't deny that the other urat daun is nicer than yours la...WAHAHAHA!!


Mag and her cute lil snow man made of cottonball! So cute!!


Manda and her sweet candies! So cantik!


Meich and lots and lots and lots of butterflies! =))

Thanks SO MUCH girls!
I know most of u are actually busy working and some even having exams, but yet u girls still manage to find time to make this scrapbook for me. I'm so touched and happy! =D

Ok now for the camwhoring pics!! Weee!!


Attempt to take nose digging pic - Take 1
FAILED
-couldn't contain our laughter haha

Attempt to take nose digging pic - Take 2
FAILED MISERABLY
- due to meich's super farny face! WAHAHAHA!! Shit cannot tahan la! I had to burst out laughing!
Look at Kim man. She's trying so hard to contain her laughter that she ended up looking constipated! WAHAHHA


Attempt to take nose digging pic - Take 3
FAILED yet again
-see, even meich couldn't tahan her own farny pose! Seriously laughed till stomach ache man...


Attempt to take nose digging pic - Take 4
SUCCESS!!
-omg meich..WAHAHAHAHAAH!! U're the bomb man! Too bad cheryl's not here. I'm sure she could have done a good job too. LOL


Next up is the seduction pose. There're 4 different kinds. Pick your choice.
LOL


Meich, THE pimp-ess
M'sia's hot topic - rape.


This is what happens when we really can't stand each other.



Pantene ad.



Pantene ad 2. Me likey this one. So cool!



Ahh...and finally, our squashed faces =))


I'll miss u girls so much!!

2 kehpohchi:

Stephers said...

Wah-lau...your Pantene ad! Haha. :P

*Jac* said...

haha cool eh?