Saturday, June 21, 2008

The good and the bad.

Hey ppl!!
Today is a Saturday, and finally I can sit down in my room and *fuh..* chill and relax...
It's been DAMN hectic since classes started cause it's like 9-5 EVERYDAY and our lunch break is only an hour!!
CRAZY ONE!! makan pun no time...babi...

Overall, things have been great so far...=) Thankfully...
I'm beginning to love my room a lot!!
And my bed!! Although it's damn puny...me love it! So cosy and comfy....
and my room even has my smell d (according to voonjia) YAY!

Btw sales just started last thurs!!
And the shops are open till 8pm! (Usually 5pm also they halau u out from the shop d...damn lazy wan lor, those kwai lous)

Sadly, we had class till 5pm, so right after class, we rushed to Zara! But had to make a few stops since a few other shops caught our eyes..haha
I even saw this nine west bag which I *heart* a LOT LOT LOT! BUT it's freaking 60 pounds!! WAHHH!!!!
I wan =(

We made it to Zara before it closes but sadly, we went quite late and that time, all the other "kiasu" ppl went and buy the nice clothes d! The ones that are left ain't that nice or if got nice ones also boh size already or damn freaking exp. =(

After shopping, we were SOOOO hungry!! Somemore don't know where to eat, since we're still not familiar with the place.
So we walked aimlessly for a while, trying to find a proper restaurant, but all the "restaurants" were pubs instead
*sweats*

Seriously, ppl here drink alcohol like drink water like that.
I think alcohol cheaper than water lor..HAHA
So it u're an alcoholic, u should really migrate here. Really...

Oh...so what was I saying?
Erm, yeah, finding restaurants.
So we finally decided to dine in this nice pub/restaurant near George Square.
We went there once before. A senior brought us there for a drink one night.
Their policy was that after 8pm, no children are allowed cause it'll evolve from a restaurant to a pub or some shit like that.
So anyway, a bunch of us went to the bar to order our food.
Waited damn long to order and when we finally did, the idiot cashier wanted to see your IDs.

FINE.
We looked underage. I get it.
So we showed her our student IDs.
BUT NO! She said they do not accept student IDs...
........WTH?! U dont accept student IDs then u accept what wor?!
PASSPORT AR?!
M'sian IC ar?!
Bloody hell...

I damn tulan d lor..Ppl already damn hungry cause it was already 8pm. Somemore queue damn long..then now u say we can't order cause we looked underage and u don't freaking accept our IDs!!

Then she said she'll ask her manager and those other shits...Somemore show us tulan face...
ARGHH!!!
So angry!!!!!

In the end, she kept saying they don't accept, it's their policy bla bla bla...
And when we told her we were there before a few days ago and the person there accepted our IDs, she said she doesnt know who accepted it. But it's their policy that they do not accept it.

BLOODY HELL!!
Discrimination wei!!!!

In the end, all of us show her our tulan faces and we went O' Neill's instead. HMPH!

Apparently, according to Li Ping, discrimation here is pretty teruk...
They really look down on Asians, and when I heard of her experience, it WAS pretty scary...=(
Didn't know it was THAT bad....

Heck...I hope I don't experience too much of that...
Just need to get rid of the jakun-ness look!

3 kehpohchi:

pogzwogz said...

see that crack in your living room window? yah, that's discrimination for u lol! nebermind la after some time u get used to it wan..

Anonymous said...

if you smile at them they'll smile back at you. scottish people are really friendly actually.

*Jac* said...

I did! I even said thank you even though they showed me tulan face.
But obviously not all of them are like that la.
But some of them can be really mean...