Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm LEAVINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I'm leaving in 24 hours!!!

*excited!*

*cries!*

*excited!*

*cries!*

I can't make up my mind as to whether I'm happy or sad.

I just want to get over the "airport drama". I just want to fast forward time till I'm in my own room, settled and having a blast with my housemates =))

*sigh*


Anyway, here are some food picturessss....




No...I did not ate the carbonara...Haha!

Looked yummy?


It's NOT.

Monte's restaurant ain't that nice afterall...Or maybe we just ordered the wrong thing.

What a waste. Should have went Fridays. Haha

And here is the family pic we took after having a family farewell dinner at some super packed chinese restaurant in State.


That's my godma and godpa above me, and my beh-ko (youngest auntie) in front of me. The three of them have been taking care of me since I was a baby =)


I will miss the noise and chaos at home so much!!!! =((

0 kehpohchi: