Saturday, June 21, 2008

O' Neill's

After the sickening experience in the discrimating pub/restaurant, we ended up going into another nearby pub/restaurant, O' Neill's.

The place is pretty small and PACKED.
Coincidentally, a few groups of my batchmates were there as well!
All eating after shopping HAHA







The food was actually quite nice though some of it were kinda small..lol
and it's not like super duper exp..So it's ok =)


Some mutton thingy....(I didn't eat this cause I don't eat mutton) - banyak busuk



Sausages and mash potatoes thingy - NICE!!

Salmon

Forgot to take pics of the place. Too hungry d..lol

But I like the environment there. Everyone squeezed into a small restaurant, chatting, eating and drinking. It's pretty lively.

(That's NOT my glass of beer ok GOH CHIN TEIK. Stop lecturing again) ;P

Plus most of them are there to watch the EuroCup match. That night, it was btw Portugal and Germany.

Overall, I kinda like their way of life here except for the fact that ppl here would most probably die by the age of 40 due to liver disease. HAHA


3 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

DRINK BEER AGAIN? U GONNA GET IT... >=\ everyday drink drink drink, alcoholic. even i dont drink 1/4 of what u have drank.
>=\

Stephers said...

I think it's called Bangers and Mash?

Hahah...yeah, beer is cheaper than water everywhere ecxpet Msia thanks to our sin tax!

*Jac* said...

but but but...i oso never drinkkkkkkk ;P

steph: nop..it's not called that...
it's sth else.. I can't rmb what exactly is it called...lol

But i think i'll be going there again tmr to try the BURGER!

ct: I'm going to eat burger! HMPH