Monday, February 2, 2009

16 random things

I was actually tagged in FB. But I think I should reply it here instead LOL
I miss doing this. Used to do it a lot in Friendster last time!

Here goes!


1. I LOVE Chuck Bass so much, I even bought a postcard which states "I LOVE BASS" wth, which actually doesn't stand for Chuck Bass, but who cares?! I love bass!! Only Chuck Bass though.

2. When I eat my meals, I tend to mix everything up and eat all in one mouthful. So there MUST be at least TWO things together with the rice on the spoon before I gobble it down.

3. I'm a damn slow eater. Refer to num 2 for reason. Another reason is I tend to talk a lot when I'm eating. Even with my mouth full.

4. I tend to stuff myself with foods all in one go and get so bloated in the end =.=

5. Dancing is my passion. Why didn't mummy make me join ballet or some other dancing class when I was young?!!

6. I nearly wanted to do a diploma in piano so I could be a piano teacher and earn big bucks. Instead of pharmacy. LOL

7. Oh! Make up is my passion too! If you could call that a passion. LOL I wanted to take up make up and facial classes too! ...but tak jadi in the end again. Aih.

8. I get high not from alcohol or drugs, but from really good LOUD music.

9. I was DAMN DARK when I was in primary & early secondary school. Everyone thought I was malay. No joke. Seriously dark.

10. I'm planning to curl and dye my hair when I get home. No more virgin hair =( I'll miss u a lot =(

11. I have a thing for guys with awesome built body. Not too muscular, not too scrawny. Just nice. Broad shoulders too! LOL

12. My oldest bro is 40 years old this year. Or was it 41? LOL Yes, he can be my dad.

13. My family speaks rojak language. Some speaks hokkien, mandarin, canto or english. And somehow we will interchange automatically when we talk to each other. But everyone speaks to me in english. That's how I became a banana.

14. I used to follow my mum to the salon ever since I was 4 years old or sth. And my ambition then was to be a salon girl. I want to wash ppl's hair cause it's fun.

15. I have 3 blogs. Yes, THREE.

16. My great grandmother is from a baba nyonya heritage. No wonder my dad looks malay-ish. And my whole family has really dark skin. Esp my third bro. Ppl thought he was a construction worker. Wth.

3 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

You're so funny! :P

I, too, eat really slwoly cos I talk all the time. Haha.

*Jac* said...

Hahaha yeah! Sometimes we eat air more than we eat our food...=.=

Anonymous said...

interesting and funny and weird facts lol.

no.16. no wonder your niece's dark.. we tot she was of mixed parentage haha. i feel ur bro. even my mother said i look like sum indonesian worker --''