Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chua Chia Hong sudah tua!

Yup..he's the same age as me d! Yay! I don't feel so old now...LOL

We had a massive steamboat to celebrate the big boy's big day and all the food were soooo awesome!! Thanks to all the effort made by all 3 houses ....and deb =)



Ada yong tau foo lagi! Damn pro lor!



Fish balls!! How precious...It's damn freaking exp here...



All the ladies + one big boy ;P



We bought him this special magic candles for his birthday cake which doesn't light off no matter how much u blow it...HAHA Damn farny!!!
He was blowing like mad, out of breathe and saliva flying everywhere on the cake (eww..)
Yet, the candles were still lighting up ferociously...and those that he had blown out earlier would light up again! HAHA!!
The candles were awesome!
Babi...made me laugh till stomach ache and cheek numb..



Eh..damn obscene ok...



After ulou sayang-ed him with the cake



Pressie from us! =)





*Geeky birthday boy with all his presents* Beh tahan...



Sampatness leeulou..oso beh tahan...



------

Oh btw, I haven't mention that Glasgow was snowing a few weeks ago! Just before CNY ended...
So we had a white chinese new year instead of a white christmas wth.


The snow was the thickest so far that day and practically everyone was superhyperexcited about it! 80% of my batchmates were out in the snow playing snow sliding, making snowman, having snowball fight etc.
Even the ang mohs were joining in the fun! Surprise, surprise, thought we were the only jakuns..apparently not. LOL









*Property of J3*





Sadly, I wasn't that excited that day. In fact, it marked the death of my.....key chain. =( .... and my keys... but whodaheck cares about the keys? It's my key chain I'm mourning over. =(





It's our first couple key chain =(
Both the guy and girl's paint has partially came off. You said u'll spray it back for me when I'm back.
Now the girl's gone =( I can't find her =(

AND I freaking have to pay 17.50 POUNDS for another set of keys! How babified is that?! =(


Sigh...enough of the whining...let's look at some nice whitish Glasgow pics shall we?

I love the botak-ed white trees =)

0 kehpohchi: