Friday, February 20, 2009

Sinful.

Absolutely sinful.


Chocolate chunks cookies




Review: Recipe was good except that the temperature was wrong..AGAIN. And the cookies won't "inflate" no matter what temperature I use or how ever long I leave it in the oven. Nevertheless, it tastes heavenly! Soft in the inside with melted chocolate chunks...MmmmMm....



Cappuccino cheesecake as V Co's birthday cake (by Yenli & I)



Top layer: Plain cheese flavour
Middle layer: Coffee cheese flavour
Bottom layer: Chocolate digestive crumbs



Decorated with cocoa powder and small slices of chocs



Review: One word. Superb.
Absolutely sinful. But super addictive.

p/s: Had too much good food these few days! Which is good. =) But my greediness caused me to suffer from indigestion and constipation now... =(




Happy Birthday V Co!! Hope u liked your pressie! ;P

2 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

"indigestion and constipation now..." <---- Too much information!! :P

*Jac* said...

HAHA! Really la!! Damn sickening wei =(
And I don't have banana at home! LOLOL