Sunday, February 8, 2009

The new Si`lai-Jac

Never in a hundred years would I thought that I might enjoy baking and cooking....
Seriously.
I'm a total noob in the kitchen before I came to Glasgow! I even mixed up saying garlic and ginger! I always call garlic, ginger and ginger, garlic. Wth.

But jeng jeng jeng! Here comes the new notsobimboticshecancookandbakeJac! Teeheee


Tiramisu butter cake



Review:
Giler babi yummilicious!!! I can't wait to make the next one! The butter cake was awesomely good. And in the middle, there's mascarpone cheese and espresso, topped with dark choc!! *salivating*
p/s: Thanks to Jacqueline Wong's recipe. Somehow I manage to get a hold of your recipe! LOL You're good!

My beloved eggie tarts! Icraveforyousomuchhh!!


Review:
Weee!! This is actually my second batch. The first one failed rmb? The super thick crust? But this time, it's just nicee! Weee! I modified the recipe a lil and ta-da!! Yummy yummy!!
Cannot tanding those in manchester la wth. But still nice for my liking k!
Damn tedious though. Ishk. Heck, I'm still gonna make it again!

*stomach growling*

4 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

Wah...congrats!! Quickly come home and make me some! Hehehe. :P

*Jac* said...

ahahahah! Definitely will!

chinteik said...

eat eat eat. everyday eat eat eat.

*Jac* said...

i like la!!