Monday, April 13, 2009

Awesomeness

Yen's ex-roomie, Addie, came to visit from London and so we thought, hey! Let's go clubbing!
Ahh! Finally! ;P

Initial plan was Karbon.
Took a taxi there cause it was raining and freaking cold plus I was wearing my killer heels. ;P

Sucky thing was....I was rushing like mad previously, I only brought my International Student ID and not the Uni Student ID and they won't accept it! Damn.
Why must they be so strict?!
But hey, Addie didn't bring hers too ;p haha

Back-up plan number 2: Go Bamboo.
But err...as stupid as it sounds, we don't know where it is?
Shitz. haha

Back-up plan number 3: Go Garage.
So Garage it is.
We were pretty early so it was empty at first, but after that, woah! It was a pretty damn fun night!
Dance floor was so spacious, there's no need to worry that someone might 'char' your ass!



Wee! Seriously danced till we were bathing in sweat! Gosh.
Good night. Good night.


Ok, clubbing aside,

Back to food. Haha!

Decided to do green bean soup cause I miss chinteik's mum's home made green bean tong sui!
She usually makes for me back home =(
Me miss.



Oh well, this was pretty good as well hehe =)


ps: Credits to Jia cause I forced her to eat her clementines so I could use the skin to boil the soup HAHA

2 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

u also miss mine ok? dont deny it! u are using the exact same ingredients as when i made it except the orange skin. ntah apa ke benda u guna.

*Jac* said...

haha sama je la...
that's why i said it tastes similar...
and it's clementines skin k...like small mandarin orange.
as long as got orange smell can d la! lol