Sunday, April 5, 2009

thefourofus~

Food AGAIN!
Seriously, I don't know since when and how did my blog became more like a foodblog?!
But all is gooooooddd..... =))


Wanted to go for the 2 for 1 main meals in Cafe Uno cause I've been hearing good reviews from other ppl, but mana tau, studentbeans offer has ended!!!! SICK!
And I baru saw the offer a few days before..ISHK

So had to resort to Wagamama instead.




The place is seriously PACKED with kwai lous I tell u....
Have to queue up for at least 10 mins!
Oh btw, forgot to mention, it's a Japanese restaurant.




Doesn't it look like a volumetric flask to u?! I feel like shaking it!! LOL





Ahhh...finally thefourofus get to go out for a nice dinner =))




Chicken katsu thingy...So-so nia...
but I'm so amazed with da corn bowl they used to scoop the rice haha!
Ok. That was random.




Eh...what was this ar...
Some chilli soup ramen with chicken if I'm not mistaken.
All of us can't help but to imagine that it looks like asam laksa...OHIMISS!!




Oh ini sangat best!
Macam fried kuey teow but it's udon instead.
Relieves my Rumours' fried udon cravings a lil... LOL




This is another type of ramen.
But it tasted more like curry laksa. Haha!
Ok la..not too bad also.




Mango and lychee sorbet!
Mmmmm!


Overall, I don't find the food very Japanesey, but I don't eat much Jap food anyway, so can't comment much.
Overall, it's not too bad. Not superb. But still nice.
Don't get why it's so popular among the kwai lous tho. Hmm..



Next up,
VAIN VAIN pictures! WEeee!





Omg, finally we can wear skirts without leggings out!! (cause it was pretty warm that day)
And we haven't worn our heels out in ages!!
Feet was aching like MAD....dahlah the roads were so uneven that it makes walking in heels so much harder!
Oh well, oi leng mm moi meng ma....
Need to practice more to get used to it!!

4 kehpohchi:

stephers said...

Foodie! :P

Anonymous said...

jia tried so hard to look short haha. x

~Christine~Leng said...

no more 2 for 1 at Cafe Uno? I thought it's valid till 30th April.
Just went there last week and the food was great!

*Jac* said...

sobs! that day i check student beans takde u know!!
sadness