Friday, April 10, 2009

Tart Tart! <3

Was craving for tarts so much the past week!
So......



Strawberry Tart!



Okla..I have to admit I cheated a lil this time HAHA
I malas wanna make the tart pastry, so I bought a ready-made one instead! ;P
I just made the fillings.


And due to a special request from sir chuachiahong, the strawberry tart became 3/4 strawberry tart & 1/4 kiwi tart.
.......
...




LOL



Yummilicious! The cream was awesomeee



Still NOT ENOUGH!!



Strawberry CHEESE TART!



WEEEE!!!

Now I'm satisfied.

6 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

the cheese tart punya pastry also bought?

*Jac* said...

MADE WAN LA!! sick

YewJinn said...

i was goin to ask the same question chinteik asked....r u sure u made it?
i want the recipe, i luv cheesetartz

*Jac* said...

cis..teruk la u guys!
thought i wasnt capable enough to do ke?
haha

call me when u need da recipe la ya

huiyin said...

take that as a compliment if they comment that you bought the pastry haha..it looks really good and neat!=)

*Jac* said...

haha! Thanks huiyin!