Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally...THE four seasons!

Four seasons in Glasgow, proud to say....my second home =)


SUMMER!
- The best season! -
- Sunny, cool breeze, green grass, blue skies, happy! -





Autumn
- When the trees became more naked and I got a better view ;P -
- Weather's still awesome but a lil tad too chilly -





WINTER
- The sickening-est season -
- Freaking cold...causing me to hibernate way too much -
- Snow was beautiful tho! =) -






SPRING
- Hmm..this is not exactly spring's pic....but just imagine it with the trees still totally bald lol -
- The shortest season ever...I didn't even feel the transition btw winter and summer! Hence no spring picture! -




SUMMER!!
- The same pic as above! It's during early summer. Well, sort of. The trees are not totally covered with leaves yet and the flowers are not in full bloom -
- But the weather's just perfect! Ahhh....*hearts* =) -



ps: I'm gonna miss summer and autumn in Glasgow!!