Monday, April 20, 2009

What a sunny day! =)

Ahhh~ It was 17 degrees outside this afternoon and the sun was shining ever so brightly =)
What a purrfect weather for a picnic!
The sun wasn't scorching hot like it is in M'sia, (Yes, I know..Practically everyone is complaining bout the weather back home) but there's still some cool breezes of air making it just nice!
The grasses were also sooo green and there's some cute lil flowers blooming here and there!

Thinking back, the sun reminded me so much of one of my fav places back home.

.....

Flea Market!!



Sunnies, shorts and slippers/wedges? Check!




Although the hot sun and smelly sweat still irritates me, I still love goin back there again and again! =) And oh, I might as well add that it's also my bf's least fav place to be...and he won't stop complaining until I stuff his mouth with either ice cream or 7 eleven's Slurpy.




Oh my cute lil portable fan! Which can be pretty useless sometimes haha

OMG let's GO flea market!!

0 kehpohchi: