Saturday, March 14, 2009

.Contentment.

It's a baking season for me!! =))


Almond cookies



Ini macam peanut cookie je. Hard in the outside but crumbly inside. Melt's in your mouth kind. Mmmmmm.... I need MORE!


Tiramisu butter cake



This is again, the "fake" tiramisu. Haha! I don't know why I just love to call it that hahaha
We made this before not too long ago. It's actually butter cake with tiramisu filling in btw and coated with choc =) Yummy!


Chocolate cornflakes cookies


This is soooo simple to make, it takes like, 2 mins?! Yet it's yummilicious! Would have been better if I used milk choc instead of dark ones tho.

Brunch in Willow Tea Rooms

I've been wanting to visit another teahouse after Tinderbox for so long!
I super *heart* teahouse wan lor!
It makes me feel so comfortable, relax and just somehow, contented. =)



This Willow Tea Rooms is actually inspired by Mackintosh. So everything from their chairs and tables are his designs.
Pretty artistic, really. But a bit chor teng if u know what I mean. It blocks your view everywhere u turn and look cause the back of the chairs were sooo high!




I never deviate from ordering hot chocolate if there's one in the menu. Like how I never fail to order teh peng in coffee shops back home. Nor how I will never resist ordering carbonara or pizza in Italian restaurants. =.=



Would you like to have some tea? ;P



Turkey and cranberry jam sandwiches



Tea cakes


Fruit slice


*stillblurjustwokeupnottoolongago*

=))
Me. Happy.

3 kehpohchi:

Anonymous said...

u blog less bout clubbin n more on baking these days. feel 'contented' in a teahouse sumore.. guess u r in the 'transition' stage to a auntie liou lo lol :P
nice pic of the cakes n teahouse btw.

chinteik said...

u stop eating u know! everyday eat eat eat!

*Jac* said...

neemeng:cause nobody wans to go clubbing with meeee =((
i wanna go laaa!

i'm half auntie oni ok!
and baking/teahouse doesnt make me old and ugly! hmph! ;P

ct:I LIKE LA I LIKE LA I LIKE LA. u're not gonna get all of that when i come back. U OSO STOP EATING U KNOW