Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday WOMAN!!!

Hope u had a great crazy night with us!!! =)))
We really acted like drunkards just now wei... HAHA!
And glad u loved your pressie! (kononnya sudah expect..babi betul la u...)

Just wanna say, I enjoyed our crazy times together..and I mean...CRAZY times together....
the stupid dancing, singing, movies, baking, witch laughters, siao videos, extensive camwhoring sessions etc...
You rock woman!!
LOVE YOU!!!
*BIGBEARHUGGGIESSSS!!*


And here, I've compiled some of the bloopers from our videos HAHAHA!
Enjoy!
MUAHH!!!









...Damn..I'm gonna miss u soo much!!!

5 kehpohchi:

Anonymous said...

THANKS JAC!YEEEE HAAAAAAAA!

*Jac* said...

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!
*HUGGIES!!*

chinteik said...

zomg, yenli's glasses..... awesomeness.... anyways happy bday.

YewJinn said...

the vid macam rin on the rox la!!!
gimme the bananaz recipe

*Jac* said...

aku tak tau ape tu rin on the rox..went to google and OMG THEY'RE FREAKING GOOD!!!

give u, u will bake meh?
I can't imagine haha
but if u do, rmb to deliver some to my house ;p