Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GG is finally BACK!! Yay!

After like, what? a MONTH?!
Be more productive people!! Tsk tsk tsk

Anyway, I just realised that there's 3 real life couples in the series now!!
WTH right?!
And I totally prefer on-screen couples than real-life ones...
Hmmm...



Expected....




WHAT.....THE.........HELL?!!!!
Why Vanessa of all ppl, chuck?!!!! I'm disappointed! Sigh.




Just watched the latest epi...and no, I don't like Carter.
And now I got to knoe he's actually with Blair?!!
Doublewth!

This is soo screwed up...
So next would be Nate and Jenny is it?

4 kehpohchi:

huiyin said...

vanessa's hot wei!!haha

*Jac* said...

NOT FOR CHUCK!
Me no agree!!! HAHAAHAHAA

£ydia said...

how can chuck be with vanessa!!!

*Jac* said...

THAT'S WHY!!!!!
chuck oh chuck...u disappoint me...