Friday, March 13, 2009

*~Lil lady's 22nd

Finally, it was the woman's birthday...my partner of sampatness. ;P

We went to Antipasti for a nice cosy dinner that very night. Food was ok...nothing to be bragged about tho. (my lasagna was a killer. I think it was for 2 ppl wan lor wth!)



We had problems camwhoring cause the lightings were so dim!! And my camera isnt uber enough!



Toilets are the best place to camwhore! Seriously man..HAHA!


Went to Soho for drinks later on when everyone simply got high...Actually it's more of self-induced high rather than alcohol-induced!
Laughing and running like siao langs in the middle of the road somemore =.=


Jasmine was freaking RED! HAHA Lawakness!

p/s: I didnt drink bu, I didnt! Weee!


This is like the lamest thing we did man....
Wth.



As expected, there's always a "surprise" at 12am.....
But hey! I think it was pretty successful!! HAHA I dont care. It better be.
Yen's beloved Chia Hong even wrote the whole plan for the surprise in microsoft word for all of us!!
Tsk tsk tsk.....efficient giler.
Aren't u touched yen? LOLOLOL


It was seriously a crazy yet memorable night =)
Glad u had a great birthday!!
MUAKS!!!!




I still LOVE YOU!! WAHAHAHA


6 kehpohchi:

Anonymous said...

man thats a classic pic.HAHAHA

FisH said...

i wonder why girls like to take photo in the washroom

haha...

*Jac* said...

yen: yeah man..totally classic.

ulou: cause..
1. the lighting is always good. Pics turn out awesome!

2. There's mirror. Means everyone will be in the pic. And also u can see how u look!

3. Conclusion: Pics are always nicer! haha

Anonymous said...

eh your top damn nice! where to buy! i want for my girlfriend.
WAHAHAHAHA!

*Jac* said...

poon as in nottingham poon??
bought in m'sia wan la..HAHA
then brought it here ;P

Anonymous said...

how many poons you know!
hee hee

-poon