Sunday, May 11, 2008

A bitter farewell

Bwai bwai, beautiful.....=*(

*cries ham pao-ly*

I'll see u again in a year...I hope.





I'm gonna miss u SOOO MUCHHHH!!





I won't be able to camwhore with u anymore =*(

No more Pantene/Sunsilk advertisement =*(







I won't be able to twist and turn my hair during lecture,
won't be able to pull it to cover my nose whenever I encounter a horriblecanfaintanddie B.O,
won't be able to smack ppl's face without even using my hand,
and I definitely won't be able to do this when I'm bored.













WAHAHAHA!
Scared u there, didn't I? ;P






After going through the painful haircut,

THIS


IS my much shorter and thinner new hairstyle,



which I don't particularly love LOVE, but it ain't that bad =)


4 kehpohchi:

pogzwogz said...

over here u can get a haircut by a Hongkie "grass cutter" for 7pounds. ish.

*Jac* said...

That is...(calculating)...bout 49?? Grass cutter sumore???
Sigh...I rather leave my hair long...lol

K@ren said...

ur hair still look ok mar.. shorter n thinner but still can be pantene/ sunsilk spokesperson...ahahahahah

ur hair alwiz make me envious....ahahah i bet every1 thinks the same too !

*Jac* said...

Haha! Thanks karen. *hugZ*