Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is for u, my girls.

10 solid years

Yes, that's how long I have known u girls.
That's also how long u girls have been playing an important part in my life.
Indirectly, it's u girls who made me what I am today.


10 years of laughter and tears,

10 years of gossiping,
10 years of growing up together,
10 years of pure friendship/sisterhood.




I'm gonna miss each an every one of u...



Amanda Loong aka manda panda

*the angelic sweetheart*



Shu Ting aka ting ting

*the social butterfly*



Magdalene Kiat aka macho mag

*the fashionista queen*


Cheryl Tien aka cheryl-dings

*the chatterbox/drama mama*


Mei Chi aka meich

*the designer - visit her clothes blogstore!*


Saw Kim aka kim
*the chick with assets that make all girls jealous* ;P




All of us are different in our own ways, but when we get together, the differences just,.. disappear...


Yes, we do have our fair share of fighting and screaming, and there were even a few misunderstandings, but I'm so glad that we managed to get through those times.

All of these only make our bond even stronger =)


Although some of us are in other states or overseas, I'm so happy we still manage to keep in touch really well.

And most importantly, the friendship is still going strong. *Cheers!*




Sigh~ I'll be missing out on a lot for one whole year.

Birthdays, sleepovers, shoppings, gossipings, yum cha sessions etc =(



Just want u girls to know that,
all of u will always have a place in my heart...

the memories will always remain...

Thanks for everything.

*hugZ*

*MuaH!*

Love, Jac.

4 kehpohchi:

Anonymous said...

thanks jac =) Hugs*

So sad, I will be missing/missed another year of events too. Birthdays, Yumchas, shopping.

Wont miss weddings! I promise!

Love you!Love you all!
Missing you guys loads too!

hotmoomoo said...

oh the one u girl was u...haahaha

i wanted to say hi la if i was confident its u. but i was afraid that id pat on the wrong girl. i rmb u were surrounded by ur gfs too. hehe.

a lovely post indeed. :)

*Jac* said...

cheryl: yes! we wont miss any weddings! lol
Miss ya girl...dunno when oni can see u again...=(

meiwen: thanks dear =)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.