Monday, May 26, 2008

Penang oh penang...

I was back in Penang again with ct's family except ct's sis who couldn't make it that weekend. (U should've come!)

It was suppose to be a short 2-day-makan-trip, but sadly, we don't really know where are all the good and famous foods... sigh


Our first stop was at Swatow Lane.

And the first thing I noticed was....




Ohhkayyyy.....

Anyway, I remembered their yam cake was DA BOMB! And it still is!
*Yum!* =)

Too bad the other foods there were kinda sucky....

Then at night, we went to eat seafood at this old "food court" beside the beach.

I just love the environment there....windy, cooling, soothing wave sounds, beautiful scenery....ahhhh.....

And that was also when I learned about balitong.



Inilah balitong...Cute kan?


U need skills to eat this ok...
Practice makes perfect.
I think ppl like it cause it's rather challenging to suck the thing out, and when u managed it, it's the satisfaction that keeps u wanting more...LOL



Success!!


After dinner, both of us were quite sien....So what do u do when u're sien?

.....CAMWHORE LA!! WeeE!!



I started camwhoring....



Then we started camwhoring.....




Camwhoring got worst....



And both of us became spastic....




But it was fun....=))))

4 kehpohchi:

Stephers said...

I would've loved to come...but I had work to do. :(

Anyways, I sent you, my Representative, wat...haha! :P

*Jac* said...

Haha! OMG! I forgot to send u the ultimate video!! HAHA!
Shall send it to u soon! U'll love it! ;P

chinteik said...

wah sick u go highlight that uber pic from the lift!

*Jac* said...

Haha! Lawak!