Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, mummy!

She has been my biggest idol since young. My biggest influence.
No one can imagine what both my parents had went through to get to where we are today.
So much sacrifices, so much pain, so much hardship...

Thanks mum for always being there for me even though I act like a spoilt brat at times...LOL
She has always been my pillar since young, always there to help me up when I fall down, teaching and guiding me towards the right path, always reminding me that life ain't always what u want it to be.




I'm going to miss her nagging....shit....=(

Weirdest of all, I'm going to miss her company when I study while she plays computer games.

-_-"



Stop posing la, daddy!

3 kehpohchi:

chinteik said...

poser gila ur dad wahahahaha

Stephers said...

Whoah...what computer game does your Mom play? :P

*Jac* said...

Those Yahoo/Big Fish games la...lol
But she's so addicted to it la...can play till midnight and all...=/
Just hope nobody would introduce her to online games...haha!