Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new hobby

After having my fav very berry strawberry in Baskin Robbins one night, I went back home just to find a box of lego-like toys of my nephew's on the floor.

I don't usually play lego when I was young. I only remember Barbie dolls...haha! I have like millions of Barbies man...what colour hair also got...

But I was bored that night, so I thought, hey, maybe I should give it a try...looks interesting ma...so colourful...lol




Oohh...looks confusing....???

Bloody hell, it was confusing!!!
Ct and I sat down on the floor trying to assemble this idiotic Ialsodunnowhatisitcalled
Ct said, "The fitting sucks...must be some cheap stuff, unlike Lego which usually fits perfectly."
Then he went to watch tv instead....

........
I damn boh kam wan lo...(tak puas hati)
I sat down there, slowly analysing the instruction paper, which was damn stupid cause everything was sooo tiny, I can't even differentiate some of the parts!
Ct kept saying, "Aiyah, give up la...come watch tv..."


HMPH! I'll prove u wrong!


WA-LA!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it!! I finally did it!!

*skips around* =)

Hey, I'm not such a dumb blonde now, am I? ;P

Ct did do some keh-leh-feh job like assembling the chains. Haha! ;P

Ok la! Can be mechanics d!



Don't look down on this helicopter-4-wheeldrive-train-truck ok....When u insert batteries in, it can move wan leh...

The helicopter-like propeller and the red wheel in the front also can rotate wan ar....

Mai siow siow...

0 kehpohchi: